- CAC Home
CAC Senior Leaders
Commanding GeneralCombined Arms CenterLTG Theodore D. MartinDeputy to the
Commanding GeneralCombined Arms CenterMr. Michael D. Formica
Command Sergeant MajorCombined Arms CenterCSM Stephen Helton
Chief of StaffCombined Arms CenterCOL Trent D. UptonCommand Chief Warrant OfficerCombined Arms CenterCW5 Steven Kilgore
Commanding GeneralCAC ARNGBG Jerry F. ProchaskaDeputy
Commanding GeneralCAC USARBG Charles A. Gambaro JrDeputy Commanding General - EducationArmy UniversityMG Donn H. HillDeputy Commanding GeneralCAC - TrainingBG Charles LombardoDirectorMission Command Center
of ExcellenceBG Charles J. Masaracchia
- CAC Senior Leaders
- CAC HQ
CAC Subordinate Organizations
The Army University (Army U)
- Combined Arms Center - Training (CAC-T)
Mission Command Center of Excellence (MCCoE)
- Mission Command Resources
Force Modernization Proponent Center (FMPC)
- Air Land Sea Application (ALSA) Center
- Army Joint Support Team (AJST)
- Security Force Assistance Proponent (SFAP)
- Contact Us
- Defense Language Institute (DLI)
- The Army University (Army U)
Key Partner and Supporting Units
- CDID Internal SharePoint
- » Fort Leavenworth Garrison
- CDID Leadership
- » Presidio of Monterey Garrison
- Concept and Requirements Division
- » 902d Military Intelligence Group
- » Munson Army Health Center (MAHC)
- Mission Command Battle Lab
- » Joint Center for International Security Force Assistance (JCISFA)
- Contact Us
- » Community Health Promotion Council (CHPC)
- » U.S. Disciplinary Barracks
- » UFMCS - Red Teaming
- Training & Doctrine Command (TRADOC)
- CDID Home
- 15th MP Brigade
- Centers of Excellence
- Branch Schools
Command and General Staff College (CGSC)
- Faculty Directory
- Mission & Vision
Command and General Staff School (CGSS)
- Inbound Class Information
- Department of Distance Education (DDE)
- Department of Command and Leadership (DCL)
- Department of Sustainment and Force Management (DSFM) (Previously DLRO)
- Satellite Campus Program
- Interagency Students
- Air Force Element (AFELM)
- Navy Element (NAVELM)
- Marine Corps Element (MCELM)
- International Military Student Division (IMSD)
- Contact Us
- School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS)
- School for Command Preparation (SCP)
- CGSC Degree Programs
- CGSC News Archive
- Contact CGSC
Army Management Staff College (AMSC)
- About AMSC
- Accreditation Overview
- University Partnerships
- Registration Information
- Administrative Information
- "Leader Up" Podcast
- AMSC News Archive
- Get Help
Warrant Officer Career College (WOCC)
- About USAWOCC
- Warrant Officer Program
- Warrant Officer Blackboard Enrollment
- Warrant Officer Courses
- Benefits, Pay, and financial Matters
- Fort Rucker Information
- Warrant Officer Career College Contact Information
- Retirement/Transition Links
- Center for the Army Profession and Leadership (CAPL)
- Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation (WHINSEC)
- SHARP Academy
- U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy (USASMA)
- Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center (DLIFLC)
- Command and General Staff College (CGSC)
Products & Resources
- Focus Areas
Logistics Exercise & Simulation Directorate (LESD)
LESD serves as capabilities integrator and provider of worldwide sustainment Mission Command training exercises. It provides exercise support to the Institutional and Operational Army to assist commanders in preparing soldiers to successfully execute their sustainment mission.
- Excellence in constructive sustainment simulation starts here.
- Be the premier Army organization for planning, training, and execution of constructive sustainment exercises.
- Develop future capability that fully supports emerging sustainment doctrine.
How LESD Helps the Army
- Providing Sustainment Mission Command simulation exercise support to military operations, mission rehearsals and training exercises with priority to the Mission Command Training Program (MCTP).
- Advising Combined Arms Support Command (CASCOM) and the Sustainment Center of Excellence (SCoE) on the use of training technologies to execute the sustainment of individual and collective training missions.
- Serving as the capability Integrator and the Sustainment capability integrator for constructive simulation in support of the Joint Land Component Constructive Training Capability (JLCCTC) integration effort.
- Serving as the user representative for sustainment constructive simulations to assist the Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training and Instrumentation (PEO STRI) by integrating the constructive sustainment model into the JLCCTC.
- Serving as the sustainment hub for the CONUS and Pacific Regional Simulation Capabilities (RSCs).
- Support to exercise design and execution.
- Support capabilities integration of sustainment constructive simulations.
- Support these stakeholders: MCTP, CASCOM, SCoE, Fielded Mission Training Complexes, 75th Division (USAR), Sustainment Commanders and Staffs, PEO-STRI, Project Manager Mission Command, TRADOC Capability Manager Sustainment Mission Command, J7 Joint and Coalition Warfighting, TRADOC Capability Manager Integrated Training Environment, TRADOC Capability Manager Constructive, TRADCO Project Office OneSAF and TRADOC Capability Manager Virtual and Gaming.
|Future Simulations Division||804-765-1492|
|Simulation Support Division||804-765-1177|
Soldiers use the Joint Deployment Logistics Model that is a logistics component, constructive simulation model. It provides commanders and their staffs with the complete array of Warfighting function capabilities required to meet logistics training requirements.