- CAC Home
CAC Senior Leaders
Commanding GeneralCombined Arms CenterLTG Michael LundyDeputy to the
Commanding GeneralCombined Arms Center
Command Sergeant MajorCombined Arms CenterCSM Eric C. DostieDeputy
Commanding GeneralCAC ARNGBG Troy D. Galloway
Chief of StaffCombined Arms CenterCOL Tom BolenCommand Chief Warrant OfficerCombined Arms CenterCW5 Richard R. Kunz Jr.
ProvostArmy UniversityBG Troy D. GallowayDeputy
Commanding GeneralCAC - TrainingMG Maria R. GervaisDirectorMission Command Center
of ExcellenceMG Douglas C. Crissman
- CAC Senior Leaders
CAC Subordinate Organizations
The Army University (Army U)
Combined Arms Center - Training (CAC-T)
- Army Training Network
- Army Training Help Desk
- Integrated Training Environment Portal
- Contact Us
- Army Training Support Center (ATSC)
- Combat Training Center Directorate (CTCD)
- Mission Command Training Program (MCTP)
- National Simulation Center (NSC)
- TRADOC Capability Manager - Integrated Training Environment (TCM ITE)
- Training Management Directorate (TMD)
- News Archive
Mission Command Center of Excellence (MCCoE)
- News Archive
- Contact Us
- Center for Army Leadership (CAL)
- Center for Army Lessons Learned (CALL)
- Center for the Army Profession & Ethic (CAPE)
- Combined Arms Doctrine Directorate (CADD)
- Capability Development Integration Directorate (CDID)
Force Modernization Proponent Center (FMPC)
- Directorate of Training (DOT)
- Defense Language Institute (DLI)
- The Army University (Army U)
Key Partner and Supporting Units
- » Fort Leavenworth Garrison
- » Presidio of Monterey Garrison
- » 902d Military Intelligence Group
- » Munson Army Health Center (MAHC)
- » Joint Center for International Security Force Assistance (JCISFA)
- » U.S. Disciplinary Barracks
- » Community Health Promotion Council (CHPC)
- » UFMCS - Red Teaming
- Training & Doctrine Command (TRADOC)
- 15th MP Brigade
- Centers of Excellence
- Branch Schools
Command and General Staff College (CGSC)
- Faculty Directory
- Mission, Vision, Priorities, Principles, & College-level Learning Outcomes
Command and General Staff School (CGSS)
- School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS)
- School for Command Preparation (SCP)
- CGSC Registrar
- Department of Command and Leadership (DCL)
- Master of Military Art and Science (MMAS) Degree
- Guest Speaker Request
- CGSC News Archive
- Contact CGSC
Army Management Staff College (AMSC)
- About AMSC
- Accreditation Overview
- University Partnerships
- Registration Information
- Administrative Information
- AMSC Podcast
- AMSC News Archive
- Get Help
Warrant Officer Career College (WOCC)
- Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation (WHINSEC)
- SHARP Academy
- U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy (USASMA)
- Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center (DLIFLC)
- Command and General Staff College (CGSC)
- CAC HQ
Products & Resources
- Army EAB Concept
- Army University Press Books
- Combat Studies Institute (CSI) Publications
- Military Review
- NCO Journal
- Journal of Military Learning
- Force 2025 and Beyond Human Dimension Publications
Combined Arms Research Library (CARL) Collections
- World War II Operational Documents
- School of Advanced Military Studies Monographs
- Master of Military Art and Science Theses
- Fort Leavenworth History
- Military History, 1900-1939
- General Military History
- Combat Studies Institute
- Operational Leadership Experiences
- Obsolete Military Manuals
- CGSC Student Papers, 1930-1936
- Military Review
- Command and General Staff College Foundation
- CGSC Student Papers, Post WWII
- The Nafziger Collection of Orders of Battle
- USASMA Digital Library
- Frontier Army Museum
- Bruce C. Clarke Library Digital Repository
- Center for Army Lessons Learned Repository
- US Army Combined Arms Center Repository
- Focus Areas
CGSOC Inbound Information
CGSC Inbound Information
Welcome to the Command and General Staff College, and congratulations as a selectee.
This content is maintained by the US Student Detachment (USSD). It is designed to help you get started in your preparation to relocate to Fort Leavenworth and provide you an overview of the Command and General Staff Officer Course.
Provides information concerning reporting dates, prep course dates, inprocessing, and course start and end dates.
- You MUST arrive here with a valid AKO Account and CAC ID Card.
- Family and Bachelor Housing with Fort Leavenworth Frontier Heritage Communities. Please visit their website for information and applications for both Family Housing and Bachelor Housing. You will find information for your housing needs such how to apply, how homes are assigned, and important dates. You may also call us at 913-682-6300.
- Fort Leavenworth School District 207
- All US Air Force students must contact the Air Force Element at 913-684-3434 (DSN 552).
- All US Navy, US Marine Corps, and US Coast Guard students must contact the US Navy Element at 913-684-2256 (DSN 552).
Prior To Arrival
Please Note: CGSOC selectees, having a valid Army Training Requirements and Resources System (ATTRS) reservation will receive, through your Enterprise/AKO account (address lilsted on your ATRRS reservation), an e-mail from the Student Activities Program Manager by mid-April 2018. Administrative data provided will be information and instructions to aid in the completion of the online Student Record Form, pre-requisites, and accompanying forms.
Access to the CGSOC online registration requires an AKO login. You MUST arrive here with a valid CAC ID Card and an Enterprise and AKO account/.
US Army Officers Requesting Early Reporting
Officers must receive written permission to report to Fort Leavenworth prior to the NLT reporting date (13 July 2018) on your PCS orders. To request early reporting, you must submit a written request (via email) to the Combined Arms Center and Fort Leavenworth Officer Strength Management Section, at email@example.com, along with a courtesy copy to your branch. Phone: 913-684-2001.
Requests must include the following information: Name, Rank, Branch, SSN, class date, requested report date, current duty station and mailing address, DEROS (if applicable), current phone number and rationale for requesting early report.
To ensure a prompt response, be sure to include your complete e-mail address and commercial telephone number with each inquiry.
Each request is evaluated on an individual basis. Reporting early subjects you to duty with an activity located at Fort Leavenworth as directed by the Commander, Combined Arms Center.
US Student Detachment via email at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or you may also call us at 913-684-7313 or DSN: 552-7313
PLEASE NOTE: We ask that you limit your inquiries to questions related to your pending permanent change of station, and save your academic questions until after you arrive.
Interagency Student Division – 913-684-2443
The Circulars 350-1, 350-4, 350-5, pertain to US MILITARY PERSONNEL ONLY unless otherwise stated! International Officers must refer to CGSC Circular 12-1 for Administrative and Medical Information which is found on the IMSD web site.