- CAC Home
CAC Senior Leaders
Commanding GeneralCombined Arms CenterLTG James E. RaineyDeputy to the
Commanding GeneralCombined Arms CenterMr. Michael D. Formica
Command Sergeant MajorCombined Arms CenterCSM Eric C. DostieDeputy
Commanding GeneralCAC ARNGBG Jerry F. Prochaska
Chief of StaffCombined Arms CenterCOL Tom BolenCommand Chief Warrant OfficerCombined Arms CenterCW5 Steven Kilgore
Deputy Commanding General - EducationArmy UniversityMG Stephen J. MaranianDeputy
Commanding GeneralCAC - TrainingBG Stephen L. A. MichaelDirectorMission Command Center
of ExcellenceMG Douglas C. Crissman
- CAC Senior Leaders
CAC Subordinate Organizations
The Army University (Army U)
Combined Arms Center - Training (CAC-T)
- Army Training Network
- Army Training Help Desk
- Integrated Training Environment Portal
- Contact Us
- Army Training Support Center (ATSC)
- Combat Training Center Directorate (CTCD)
- Mission Command Training Program (MCTP)
- National Simulation Center (NSC)
- TRADOC Capability Manager - Integrated Training Environment (TCM ITE)
- Training Management Directorate (TMD)
- News Archive
Mission Command Center of Excellence (MCCoE)
- News Archive
- Mission Command Resources
- Contact Us
- Center for Army Profession and Leadership (CAPL)
Force Modernization Proponent Center (FMPC)
- Center for Army Lessons Learned (CALL)
- Mission Command Network Integration (MCNI)
- Army Joint Support Team (AJST)
- Combined Arms Doctrine Directorate (CADD)
- Directorate of Training (DOT)
- TRADOC Capability Manager Mission Command/Command Posts
- Defense Language Institute (DLI)
- The Army University (Army U)
Key Partner and Supporting Units
- » Fort Leavenworth Garrison
- » Presidio of Monterey Garrison
- » 902d Military Intelligence Group
- » Munson Army Health Center (MAHC)
- » Joint Center for International Security Force Assistance (JCISFA)
- » U.S. Disciplinary Barracks
- Mission Command Capability Development Integration Directorate (CDID)
- » Community Health Promotion Council (CHPC)
- » UFMCS - Red Teaming
- Training & Doctrine Command (TRADOC)
- 15th MP Brigade
- Centers of Excellence
- Branch Schools
Command and General Staff College (CGSC)
- Faculty Directory
- Mission, Vision, Priorities, Principles, & College-level Learning Outcomes
Command and General Staff School (CGSS)
- School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS)
- School for Command Preparation (SCP)
- CGSC Registrar
- Department of Logistics and Resource Operations (DLRO)
- Department of Command and Leadership (DCL)
- Master of Military Art and Science (MMAS) Degree
- Guest Speaker Request
- CGSC News Archive
- Contact CGSC
Army Management Staff College (AMSC)
- About AMSC
- Accreditation Overview
- University Partnerships
- Registration Information
- Administrative Information
- "Leader Up" Podcast
- AMSC News Archive
- Get Help
Warrant Officer Career College (WOCC)
- Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation (WHINSEC)
- SHARP Academy
- U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy (USASMA)
- Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center (DLIFLC)
- Command and General Staff College (CGSC)
- CAC HQ
Products & Resources
- Army EAB Concept
- Army University Press Books
- Combat Studies Institute (CSI) Publications
- Military Review
- NCO Journal
- Journal of Military Learning
- Force 2025 and Beyond Human Dimension Publications
Combined Arms Research Library (CARL) Collections
- World War II Operational Documents
- School of Advanced Military Studies Monographs
- Master of Military Art and Science Theses
- Fort Leavenworth History
- Military History, 1900-1939
- General Military History
- Combat Studies Institute
- Operational Leadership Experiences
- Obsolete Military Manuals
- CGSC Student Papers, 1930-1936
- Military Review
- Command and General Staff College Foundation
- CGSC Student Papers, Post WWII
- The Nafziger Collection of Orders of Battle
- USASMA Digital Library
- Frontier Army Museum
- Bruce C. Clarke Library Digital Repository
- Center for Army Lessons Learned Repository
- US Army Combined Arms Center Repository
- Focus Areas
It is the Registrar's mission to maintain academic records for all resident CGSC students. To provide guidance for the administration of academic investigations and the processing of academic records and reports. The Registrar maintains official academic records, provides transcript services, manages and implements the Advanced Applications (Electives) program; maintains the student management system, as well as provides CGSS support.
Our Accreditation Information and Catalog
The US Army Command and General Staff College (CGSC) is Accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools as a Master's Degree Granting Institution. You will not find CGSC courses in the ACE Guide.
How do I request a Transcript?
If you completed a Course at CGSC, Satellite Campus, TASS or DL and would like to request a resident transcript, please read all the information below and click here to complete the form (CAC required). To ensure your request is not denied or delayed, it is important to pay close attention to policy statements.
What if I completed the 6 week or 9 week CAS3 course?
Students who attended the 6 or 9-Week CAS3 Course can receive a transcript. Just read the mailing instructions below and access our on-line form (CAC required).
For CGSC, CGSOC, MMAS, SAMS, MHIC and other courses, read the mailing instructions and access the on-line form (CAC required).
How should I address my request?
Please ensure you provide a numbered street address, building number, or P.O. box as part of the the university address or we will be unable to process your request. Our mailroom has an automated reader that must see a number in the next to the last line of the mailing address or it kicks it back to us. It's also beneficial to include the name of the counselor you've been working with on the first line of the address.
Will the university accept a transcript from me?
Unless the university has specifically requested transcripts be mailed to the student, transcripts will only be mailed from our office directly to the university or business for job application. If your university had requested we mail the transcript to you, the envelope will be embossed and signed across the seal. The envelope must be hand carried to destinations where receiving institution will open (to maintain official status). Justification for this request must be specified in the comments box in the request form and will be reviewed by the registrar.
Can I request a copy of my transcript for my personal records?
A request can be submitted to our Registrar in the comments box on the request form.
You are now ready to fill out the form. Complete the Resident Transcript Request form (CAC required).
For students who do not have a CAC, print this document, fill it in, and mail your request to the Registrar's address below.
If you wish to contact the Registrar's Office
The Registrar's Office hours are Monday through Friday 0700-1530 Central Time.
The Registrars Office can be reached by mail at:
Resident Registrar's Office, CGSC
100 Stimson Ave
Fort Leavenworth KS 66027-1352
Student Achievement Data
As a member institution of the Higher Learning Commission, CGSC is fully committed to transparency in reporting student achievement to internal and external stakeholders. The CGSC Student Achievement webpage reflects enrollments, retention rates, completion rates, and graduate placement rates for CGSC graduate-level programs with authority to grant a masters degree or certificate.