- CAC Home
CAC Senior Leaders
Commanding GeneralCombined Arms CenterLTG Milford H. Beagle Jr.Deputy to the
Commanding GeneralCombined Arms CenterMr. Gregg Thompson
Command Sergeant MajorCombined Arms CenterCSM Stephen Helton
Chief of StaffCombined Arms CenterCOL Trent D. UptonCommand Chief Warrant OfficerCombined Arms CenterCW5 Aaron H. Anderson
Commanding GeneralCAC ARNGBG Douglas A. PaulDeputy
Commanding GeneralCAC USARBG Katherine A. TrombleyDeputy Commanding General - EducationArmy UniversityBG David FoleyDeputy Commanding OfficerCAC - TrainingCOL Scott WoodwardDirectorMission Command Center
of ExcellenceCOL Bryan Babich
- CAC Senior Leaders
CAC Subordinate Organizations
The Army University (Army U)
- Combined Arms Center - Training (CAC-T)
Mission Command Center of Excellence (MCCoE)
- Mission Command Resources
- Army Joint Support Team (AJST)
- Air Land Sea Space Application Center (ALSSA)
- Combined Arms Doctrine Directorate (CADD)
- Center for Army Leadership (CAL)
- Directorate of Training (DOT)
Force Modernization Proponent Center (FMPC)
- Command and Control Integration (C2I)
- Security Force Assistance Proponent (SFAP)
- Contact Us
- Defense Language Institute (DLI)
- The Army University (Army U)
Key Partner and Supporting Units
- » Fort Leavenworth Garrison
- » Presidio of Monterey Garrison
- » 902d Military Intelligence Group
- » Munson Army Health Center (MAHC)
- » Joint Center for International Security Force Assistance (JCISFA)
- » U.S. Disciplinary Barracks
- » Community Health Promotion Council (CHPC)
- » Red Team Education
- Contact Us
- Training & Doctrine Command (TRADOC)
- Mission Command Capability Development and Integration Directorate
- 15th MP Brigade
- Centers of Excellence
- Branch Schools
Command and General Staff College (CGSC)
- Mission & Vision
Command and General Staff School (CGSS)
- Inbound Class Information
- Department of Distance Education (DDE)
- Department of Command and Leadership (DCL)
- Department of Sustainment and Force Management (DSFM) (Previously DLRO)
- Satellite Campus Program
- Air Force Element (AFELM)
- Navy Element (NAVELM)
- Marine Corps Element (MCELM)
- International Military Student Division (IMSD)
- Contact Us
- School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS)
- School for Command Preparation (SCP)
- Sergeants Major Academy (SGM-A)
- CGSC Degree Programs
- CGSC News Archive
- Contact CGSC
Warrant Officer Career College (WOCC)
- About USAWOCC
- Warrant Officer Program
- Warrant Officer Blackboard Enrollment
- Warrant Officer Courses
- Benefits, Pay, and financial Matters
- Fort Rucker Information
- Retirement/Transition Links
- Warrant Officer Career College Contact Information
- Center for the Army Profession and Leadership (CAPL)
- Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation (WHINSEC)
- SHARP Academy
- Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center (DLIFLC)
- U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy (USASMA)
- The U.S. Army Inspector General School (TIGS)
- Command and General Staff College (CGSC)
- CAC HQ
Products & Resources
- Focus Areas
Army Joint Support Team (AJST)
The Army Joint Support Team (AJST), in support of USAF 505th Command and Control Wing, conducts U.S. Army and Joint air-ground operations education, training and command and control systems integration.
AJST initiatives support training requirements for all four DoD Services and for elements of joint organizations in order to provide relevant and ready forces to joint force commanders.
How AJST helps the Army and others
- Supports 21 courses at Hurlburt Field and Nellis Air Force Base for more than 4,200 U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine and USSOCOM students.
- Provides training and operational support to Battlefield Coordination Detachments worldwide.
- Supports Mission Command Training Program event planning and exercise design, and provides observers/trainers to train corps and division headquarters in joint air-ground operations.
- Operates the Joint-Air Ground Command and Control Lab to support schools and Army organizations.
- Develops solutions to lessons learned relating to joint air-ground operations.
- Conduct joint air-ground operations education and training for resident and non-resident courses.
- Provide training support to the Mission Command Training Program.
- Develop and refine joint air-ground education and training methodologies to better reach Army trainers and home station training programs.
- Provide training support to battlefield coordination detachments.
- Provide training support to the operating force.