- CAC Home
CAC Senior Leaders
Commanding GeneralCombined Arms CenterLTG Milford H. Beagle Jr.Deputy to the
Commanding GeneralCombined Arms CenterMr. Gregg Thompson
Command Sergeant MajorCombined Arms CenterCSM Stephen Helton
Chief of StaffCombined Arms CenterCOL Trent D. UptonCommand Chief Warrant OfficerCombined Arms CenterCW5 Aaron H. Anderson
Commanding GeneralCAC ARNGBG Douglas A. PaulDeputy
Commanding GeneralCAC USARBG Katherine A. TrombleyDeputy Commanding General - EducationArmy UniversityBG David FoleyDeputy Commanding OfficerCAC - TrainingCOL Scott WoodwardDirectorMission Command Center
of ExcellenceCOL Bryan Babich
- CAC Senior Leaders
CAC Subordinate Organizations
- The Army University (Army U)
- Combined Arms Center - Training (CAC-T)
Mission Command Center of Excellence (MCCoE)
- Mission Command Resources
- Army Joint Support Team (AJST)
- Air Land Sea Space Application Center (ALSSA)
- Combined Arms Doctrine Directorate (CADD)
- Center for Army Leadership (CAL)
- Directorate of Training (DOT)
Force Modernization Proponent Center (FMPC)
- Command and Control Integration (C2I)
- Security Force Assistance Proponent (SFAP)
- Contact Us
- Defense Language Institute (DLI)
- Peacekeeping & Stability Operations Institute (PKSOI)
Key Partner and Supporting Units
- » Fort Leavenworth Garrison
- » Presidio of Monterey Garrison
- » 902d Military Intelligence Group
- » Munson Army Health Center (MAHC)
- » Joint Center for International Security Force Assistance (JCISFA)
- » U.S. Disciplinary Barracks
- » Community Health Promotion Council (CHPC)
- » Red Team Education
- Contact Us
- Training & Doctrine Command (TRADOC)
- Mission Command Capability Development and Integration Directorate
- 15th MP Brigade
- Centers of Excellence
- Branch Schools
Command and General Staff College (CGSC)
- Mission & Vision
Command and General Staff School (CGSS)
- Inbound Class Information
- Department of Distance Education (DDE)
- Department of Command and Leadership (DCL)
- Department of Sustainment and Force Management (DSFM) (Previously DLRO)
- Satellite Campus Program
- Air Force Element (AFELM)
- Navy Element (NAVELM)
- Marine Corps Element (MCELM)
- International Military Student Division (IMSD)
- Contact Us
- School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS)
- School for Command Preparation (SCP)
- Sergeants Major Academy (SGM-A)
- CGSC Degree Programs
- CGSC News Archive
- Contact CGSC
Warrant Officer Career College (WOCC)
- About USAWOCC
- Warrant Officer Program
- Warrant Officer Blackboard Enrollment
- Warrant Officer Courses
- Benefits, Pay, and financial Matters
- Fort Rucker Information
- Retirement/Transition Links
- Warrant Officer Career College Contact Information
- Center for the Army Profession and Leadership (CAPL)
- Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation (WHINSEC)
- SHARP Academy
- Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center (DLIFLC)
- U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy (USASMA)
- The U.S. Army Inspector General School (TIGS)
- Command and General Staff College (CGSC)
- CAC HQ
Products & Resources
- Focus Areas
Army Capability Manager - Live
TCM Live is the Army's centralized planner, manager and integrator for capability development and user activities of live training systems and enablers. These systems and enablers provide the live capabilities at the Combat Training Centers (CTCs) and home stations to train units for Unified Land Operations. TCM Live reports to the TRADOC commanding general.
How TCM Live Helps the Army
- Provides training systems and enablers including live force on force, instrumentation systems and tactical engagement simulations at the CTCs and home stations.
- Represents the customer to the materiel developer in providing live training systems and enablers.
- Acts as the chief architect for the design and development of the live components of the Integrated Training Environment (ITE).
- Recommends live resource requirements in support of the ITE as required by the Department of Defense Training Transformation, the Army Doctrine Publication and the Training Support System Enterprise execution of the Army Training Concept.
- Assess doctrine, organization, training, materiel, leadership, and education, personnel, and facilities (DOTMLPF) requirements for live capabilities to meet Soldier’s training needs.
- Live training battlefield realism to train Soldiers and leaders for combat at CTCs and home stations.
- Concurrency of fielded live training systems and enablers.
- Live training requirements management, integration, and Common Training Instrumentation Architecture.
- Development and fielding of new instrumentation systems and tactical engagement simulations.
- Live training gap mitigation based on science and technology development and transition to appropriate Live Training Programs of Record.
- Sustainment of existing live training systems and technical refresh of fielded systems.
|TCM Live Operations||757-878-0713|