- CAC Home
CAC Senior Leaders
Commanding GeneralCombined Arms CenterLTG Michael LundyDeputy to the
Commanding GeneralCombined Arms Center
Command Sergeant MajorCombined Arms CenterCSM Eric C. DostieDeputy
Commanding GeneralCAC ARNGBG Jerry F. Prochaska
Chief of StaffCombined Arms CenterCOL Tom BolenCommand Chief Warrant OfficerCombined Arms CenterCW5 Richard R. Kunz Jr.
ProvostArmy UniversityBG Steve MaranianDeputy
Commanding GeneralCAC - TrainingMG Maria R. GervaisDirectorMission Command Center
of ExcellenceMG Douglas C. Crissman
- CAC Senior Leaders
CAC Subordinate Organizations
The Army University (Army U)
Combined Arms Center - Training (CAC-T)
- Army Training Network
- Army Training Help Desk
- Integrated Training Environment Portal
- Contact Us
- Army Training Support Center (ATSC)
- Combat Training Center Directorate (CTCD)
- Mission Command Training Program (MCTP)
- National Simulation Center (NSC)
- TRADOC Capability Manager - Integrated Training Environment (TCM ITE)
- Training Management Directorate (TMD)
- News Archive
Mission Command Center of Excellence (MCCoE)
- News Archive
- Mission Command Resources
- Contact Us
- Combined Arms Doctrine Directorate (CADD)
- Center for Army Profession and Leadership (CAPL)
- Mission Command Network Integration (MCNI)
- Army Joint Support Team (AJST)
- Directorate of Training (DOT)
Force Modernization Proponent Center (FMPC)
- TRADOC Capability Manager Mission Command/Command Posts
- Defense Language Institute (DLI)
- The Army University (Army U)
Key Partner and Supporting Units
- » Fort Leavenworth Garrison
- » Presidio of Monterey Garrison
- » 902d Military Intelligence Group
- » Munson Army Health Center (MAHC)
- » Joint Center for International Security Force Assistance (JCISFA)
- » U.S. Disciplinary Barracks
- Mission Command Capability Development Integration Directorate (CDID)
- » Community Health Promotion Council (CHPC)
- » UFMCS - Red Teaming
- Training & Doctrine Command (TRADOC)
- 15th MP Brigade
- Centers of Excellence
- Branch Schools
Command and General Staff College (CGSC)
- Faculty Directory
- Mission, Vision, Priorities, Principles, & College-level Learning Outcomes
Command and General Staff School (CGSS)
- School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS)
- School for Command Preparation (SCP)
- CGSC Registrar
- Department of Logistics and Resource Operations (DLRO)
- Department of Command and Leadership (DCL)
- Master of Military Art and Science (MMAS) Degree
- Guest Speaker Request
- CGSC News Archive
- Contact CGSC
Army Management Staff College (AMSC)
- About AMSC
- Accreditation Overview
- University Partnerships
- Registration Information
- Administrative Information
- AMSC Podcast
- AMSC News Archive
- Get Help
Warrant Officer Career College (WOCC)
- Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation (WHINSEC)
- SHARP Academy
- U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy (USASMA)
- Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center (DLIFLC)
- Command and General Staff College (CGSC)
- CAC HQ
Products & Resources
- Army EAB Concept
- Army University Press Books
- Combat Studies Institute (CSI) Publications
- Military Review
- NCO Journal
- Journal of Military Learning
- Force 2025 and Beyond Human Dimension Publications
Combined Arms Research Library (CARL) Collections
- World War II Operational Documents
- School of Advanced Military Studies Monographs
- Master of Military Art and Science Theses
- Fort Leavenworth History
- Military History, 1900-1939
- General Military History
- Combat Studies Institute
- Operational Leadership Experiences
- Obsolete Military Manuals
- CGSC Student Papers, 1930-1936
- Military Review
- Command and General Staff College Foundation
- CGSC Student Papers, Post WWII
- The Nafziger Collection of Orders of Battle
- USASMA Digital Library
- Frontier Army Museum
- Bruce C. Clarke Library Digital Repository
- Center for Army Lessons Learned Repository
- US Army Combined Arms Center Repository
- Focus Areas
Training Support Analysis & Integration Directorate (TSAID)
Manages and executes program requirements integration for the Army Training Support System Enterprise (TSSE) in cooperation with the DA G 3/7 TR to provide Training Support for the Army. Conducts training support analyses, manages fielded training aids, devices, simulators and simulations to include Graphic Training Aids and consolidated TSS non-maintenance services, manages the Army Doctrine Training Literature Program, and leads TRADOC Training Modernization efforts in coordination with Army Commands and ASCC, HQ TRADOC, ARCIC, Centers of Excellence, and other key stakeholders across the Army.
How TSAID Helps the Army
- Acts as the TRADOC Core Function Lead for Army Training Support System efforts and program integration.
- Manages the Army Training Support System Enterprise that helps Soldiers and civilians support Army readiness.
- Manages the lifecycle of training aids, devices, simulators, simulations and graphic training aids for world-wide distribution.
- Identifies and prioritizes Army training, leadership and education gaps and capabilities.
- Ensures Army warfighting capabilities are trainable with identified training capabilities.
- In coordination with Combined Arms Center-Training (CAC-T), manage Training Support System Enterprise (TSSE) actions.
- As the Army's lead agent, provide total lifecycle and staff management oversight for the Army's non-system Training, Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS), fielded-system TADSS and Graphic Training Aids.
- Serve as the TRADOC lead for the Army's Doctrine and Training Literature Program.
- Conduct TSS studies and analyses to provide analytical underpinning for TSSE and TRADOC priorities.
- Support Army senior leaders and the TSSE to assess and articulate the impacts of resourcing decisions on the capability of training support programs, products, services and facilities to support readiness.
- Validate TSS information in the Army program of instruction documents.
- Manage the training, leader and education domain review of Joint Capabilities Integration Development System documents and Capability Needs Analysis as part of the Army Capabilities Integration Center capability review and development process.
- Manage the TSS Support Contract that streamlines services and gains efficiencies by consolidating TSS training support requirements across the Live, Virtual, Constructive and Gaming domains at home stations and Combat Training Centers.
- Develop and maintain Training Modernization Strategy and Roadmaps for TSS Enterprise Programs and the Training Support System Master Plan.