- CAC Home
CAC Senior Leaders
Commanding GeneralCombined Arms CenterLTG Theodore D. MartinDeputy to the
Commanding GeneralCombined Arms CenterMr. Michael D. Formica
Command Sergeant MajorCombined Arms CenterCSM Stephen Helton
Chief of StaffCombined Arms CenterCOL Trent D. UptonCommand Chief Warrant OfficerCombined Arms CenterCW5 Steven Kilgore
Commanding GeneralCAC ARNGBG Jerry F. ProchaskaDeputy
Commanding GeneralCAC USARBG Charles A. Gambaro JrDeputy Commanding General - EducationArmy UniversityMG Donn H. HillDeputy Commanding GeneralCAC - TrainingBG Charles LombardoDirectorMission Command Center
of ExcellenceBG Charles J. Masaracchia
- CAC Senior Leaders
- CAC HQ
CAC Subordinate Organizations
The Army University (Army U)
- Combined Arms Center - Training (CAC-T)
Mission Command Center of Excellence (MCCoE)
- Mission Command Resources
Force Modernization Proponent Center (FMPC)
- Air Land Sea Application (ALSA) Center
- Army Joint Support Team (AJST)
- Security Force Assistance Proponent (SFAP)
- Contact Us
- Defense Language Institute (DLI)
- The Army University (Army U)
Key Partner and Supporting Units
- CDID Internal SharePoint
- » Fort Leavenworth Garrison
- CDID Leadership
- » Presidio of Monterey Garrison
- Concept and Requirements Division
- » 902d Military Intelligence Group
- » Munson Army Health Center (MAHC)
- Mission Command Battle Lab
- » Joint Center for International Security Force Assistance (JCISFA)
- Contact Us
- » Community Health Promotion Council (CHPC)
- » U.S. Disciplinary Barracks
- » UFMCS - Red Teaming
- Training & Doctrine Command (TRADOC)
- CDID Home
- 15th MP Brigade
- Centers of Excellence
- Branch Schools
Command and General Staff College (CGSC)
- Faculty Directory
- Mission & Vision
Command and General Staff School (CGSS)
- Inbound Class Information
- Department of Distance Education (DDE)
- Department of Command and Leadership (DCL)
- Department of Sustainment and Force Management (DSFM) (Previously DLRO)
- Satellite Campus Program
- Interagency Students
- Air Force Element (AFELM)
- Navy Element (NAVELM)
- Marine Corps Element (MCELM)
- International Military Student Division (IMSD)
- Contact Us
- School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS)
- School for Command Preparation (SCP)
- CGSC Degree Programs
- CGSC News Archive
- Contact CGSC
Army Management Staff College (AMSC)
- About AMSC
- Accreditation Overview
- University Partnerships
- Registration Information
- Administrative Information
- "Leader Up" Podcast
- AMSC News Archive
- Get Help
Warrant Officer Career College (WOCC)
- About USAWOCC
- Warrant Officer Program
- Warrant Officer Blackboard Enrollment
- Warrant Officer Courses
- Benefits, Pay, and financial Matters
- Fort Rucker Information
- Warrant Officer Career College Contact Information
- Retirement/Transition Links
- Center for the Army Profession and Leadership (CAPL)
- Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation (WHINSEC)
- SHARP Academy
- U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy (USASMA)
- Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center (DLIFLC)
- Command and General Staff College (CGSC)
Products & Resources
- Focus Areas
Training Support Analysis & Integration Directorate (TSAID)
Manages and executes program requirements integration for the Army Training Support System Enterprise (TSSE) in cooperation with the DA G 3/7 TR to provide Training Support for the Army. Conducts training support analyses, manages fielded training aids, devices, simulators and simulations to include Graphic Training Aids and consolidated TSS non-maintenance services, manages the Army Doctrine Training Literature Program, and leads TRADOC Training Modernization efforts in coordination with Army Commands and ASCC, HQ TRADOC, ARCIC, Centers of Excellence, and other key stakeholders across the Army.
How TSAID Helps the Army
- Acts as the TRADOC Core Function Lead for Army Training Support System efforts and program integration.
- Manages the Army Training Support System Enterprise that helps Soldiers and civilians support Army readiness.
- Manages the lifecycle of training aids, devices, simulators, simulations and graphic training aids for world-wide distribution.
- Identifies and prioritizes Army training, leadership and education gaps and capabilities.
- Ensures Army warfighting capabilities are trainable with identified training capabilities.
- In coordination with Combined Arms Center-Training (CAC-T), manage Training Support System Enterprise (TSSE) actions.
- As the Army's lead agent, provide total lifecycle and staff management oversight for the Army's non-system Training, Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS), fielded-system TADSS and Graphic Training Aids.
- Serve as the TRADOC lead for the Army's Doctrine and Training Literature Program.
- Conduct TSS studies and analyses to provide analytical underpinning for TSSE and TRADOC priorities.
- Support Army senior leaders and the TSSE to assess and articulate the impacts of resourcing decisions on the capability of training support programs, products, services and facilities to support readiness.
- Validate TSS information in the Army program of instruction documents.
- Manage the training, leader and education domain review of Joint Capabilities Integration Development System documents and Capability Needs Analysis as part of the Army Capabilities Integration Center capability review and development process.
- Manage the TSS Support Contract that streamlines services and gains efficiencies by consolidating TSS training support requirements across the Live, Virtual, Constructive and Gaming domains at home stations and Combat Training Centers.
- Develop and maintain Training Modernization Strategy and Roadmaps for TSS Enterprise Programs and the Training Support System Master Plan.