GSC'S Mission Statement
The National Simulation Center establishes a Global Simulation Capability (GSC) consisting of current Army simulation capabilities on existing Army and Joint networks. This capability supports revitalization of Home Station CONUS and USARPAC training for Division and Higher-level Command Post Exercise events as directed by FORSCOM’s ARFORGEN. GSC continues to support Mission Command Training Program, Joint and Experimentation events.
How GSC Helps the Army
- Enables Mission Command training across the Army.
- Provides direct support to the Army’s Mission Command Training Program (MCTP) and other CTC initiatives.
- Provides direct support to Forces Command for CONUS-based division and higher home station simulation supported mission command training through the Regional Simulation Center-CONUS (RSC-C).
- With the 7th Signal Command, establishes and maintains the Global Simulation Capability (GSC) network in support of distributed training between installations and Centers of Excellence.
- Provides logistics simulation support to USARPAC division and higher home station exercises.
- Provides simulation support to the other Regional Simulation Centers in USARPAC and USARUER to meet mission command training requirements.
- Builds partnerships across the exercise support community of interest to gain efficiencies, particularly with the MCTP.
- Educates the force on GSC capabilities and how these capabilities enhance unit training.
- Moving forward with Mission Readiness Exercises and MCTP Warfighter exercises.
- Providing simulation support to 82ABN CPX in March 2014 as the Initial Operating Capability event for GSC as the RSC-C.
- Providing GSC simulation support to CONUS division and higher home station exercises and logistic simulation support to USARPAC division and above home station exercises.
- Using the GSC Network established at all CONUS division and corps locations and all Centers of Excellence (CoE) to meet training support of operational training requirements and CoE objectives.
|GSC Plans and Operations||684-8253|
|GSC Exercise Support||684-8365|
|GSC Network Support||684-8318|