The Military Justice Division supervises installation-wide UCMJ matters by offering appropriate advice to commanders in determining the disposition of pending or possible disciplinary actions (letters of reprimand to courts-martial) to include administrative separations under AR 635-200 and AR 600-8-24. Additionally, this division conducts educational classes on military justice related topics to include, but not limited to, training of new commanders and unit briefings.
In addition to military justice, this division also serves as the Special Assistant to the United States Attorney. All civilian related misdemeanors are processed through the Magistrate Court. If you have any question and tickets or fines assesed on Fort Leavenworth, please call 913-684-4844.
- Commander's Legal Tool-Kit
- Court-Member SOP for Bailiffs, Escorts, and Security Detail
- Chapter and Elimination Checklist(formly Administrative Separation Guide)
- Manual for Courts-Martial 2012
- United States Sentencing Commission
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- Army Court of Criminal Appeals
- Consolidated Brig, Mirimar
- Kansas State Sentencing Commission
- Federal Rules of Evidence
- United States Parole Commission
Further questions concerning military justice may be answered by calling 913-684-4844/4930.