View All News Updates »Combined Arms Center - Training (CAC-T)
Develops training requirements, fields training systems, delivers leader training and sustains training capabilities to support Army institutional and operational training of Soldiers, leaders, and units to successfully execute Unified Land Operations in complex, ambiguous environments.
How CAC-T Supports the Army
- Develop and sustain the Integrated Training Environment and evolve towards a Synthetic Training Environment.
- Manage the Combat Training Center Program.
- Identify requirements for and manage more than 900,000 Army training aids, devices, simulators and simulations.
- Manage Integrated Training Area Management, Sustainable Range and Standards in Training Commission programs.
- Manage the Army Training Support System Enterprise.
- Manage requirements for Army distributed learning and mobile applications.
- Train leaders and provide Commanders the opportunity to train on Mission Command through the Mission Command Training Program.
- Manage the Army Training Network, Army Training Management System, Digital Training Management System and Combined Arms Training Strategies to provide units and leaders with training resources.
- Standardize Mission Essential Task Lists to help brigade units and higher conduct realistic training.
- Integrate the Army’s Science and Technology efforts for Training and Education.
- Integrate training and education in the Agile Process and the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System.
- Provide Army and joint air-ground operations education, training, and command and control systems integration.
- Write FM 7-0, ADP 7-0 and ADRP 7-0, the Army’s key documents for unit training.
- Enhance learning in the Centers of Excellence by providing classrooms with wireless capabilities.
- Provide an enterprise Army Training Information System that optimizes leaders’ and civilians’ ability to plan, prepare, execute, and assess training, education and leader development.
- Lead the Evolution of Training forum with designated Centers of Excellence to expand transparency, collaborate on and synchronize development of the Army’s future training capabilities.