The Administrative and Civil Law Division provides advice and opinions relating to the organization, powers, functions, and employment of the Army, and the powers and authority of the Fort Leavenworth Installation Commander, the Chief of Staff, Directors, and other officers and employees, in relation to their official duties. In addition to specializing in certain areas, such as Labor Law, Environmental Law, and Government Contract Law, all attorneys in the Administrative and Civil Law Division obtain and retain a basic working knowledge of literally scores of legal subject matters in clear terms - both oral and written - for the various offices the division advises. The Administrative and Civil Law Division then provides advice to these various offices on a variety of subject-specific actions affecting the day-to-day operation of the installation.
- AR 15-6 Investigating Officer's Guide
- Post-Government Service Ethics Questionnaire
- Post-Government Ethics Information
- Article 32, UCMJ Investigating Officer's Guide
- DOD Standards of Conduct Office
- Report of Survey Investigating Officer's Guide
- Joint Ethics Regulation
- Ethics presentation (OGE Form 450 filers) in ppt format
- Gifts Upon PCS/Retirement
- 2009 Annual Interactive Ethics Training Program
- Frequent Flier Miles - Info Paper
- Private Organization Liability - Info Paper
- Use of Government Vehicles for Medical Appointments- Info Paper
- OGE Form 278 Tips for Completion
- Office of Government Ethics
Please find information and access to online Financial Disclosure forms (FDM 278 and FDM 450) at https://www.fdm.army.mil/.
Please contact the Chief, Administrative Law at 913-684-4926
or Administrative Law Paralegal Specialist 913-684-4943
or Labor Law at 913-684-4928,
or Civil Law (Contracts and Environmental Law) at 913-684-4935: DSN 552;
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.