Enrollment Instructions - Effective April 2017
- WOILE DL Prerequisites Memorandum
- Forwarding AKO Mail
- Army eLearning Skillport, ALMS and JKO Requirements
- FY18 Phase 1 Calendar
- Re-enrollment Memorandum Template (only_for previous course fails)
- ATRRS – Student View
a. You must have a WAIT or RESERVED status in both phases prior to completing Step 2. Contact your local ATRRS quota manager to obtain reservations.
1-250-C8 (DL) (Phase 1)
1-250-C8 (Phase 2)
b. Student communication is sent to the Enterprise e-mail address. Ensure that your AKO profile is set to forward mail to your [firstname.lastname@example.org] account prior to registering. USAWOCC does not send e-mails to personal accounts.
c. Previous course failures (ATRRS Output codes Z / ZA or Z / HZ), must request reenrollment via memorandum. In addition, you must provide a memorandum from your O-6 commander that endorses the reenrollment.
d. Review Phase 1 Calendar column 4. Re-enrollment requests submitted after this date will not be processed.
To complete the registration process, go to: https://cgsc2.leavenworth.army.mil/students/WOCC/index.asp
- Log on with CAC and select WOILE 2018 (For FY18 classes)
- Complete the three data sheets and submit information. Accuracy is important; information provided is used for student records and academic evaluation report. Failure to register with accurate email information may result in delay of course correspondence to include registration notices.
- You will receive a pre-registration confirmation email from email@example.com once registration is successfully completed. This email is sent to the email address that you provided on your registration.
After you have successfully logged into Blackboard, you can close the Blackboard window and continue to the steps below. If you experience difficulty logging into Blackboard, please contact the CGSC Help Deck for Blackboard support.
a. Enrollment email will come from the Student Management System (SMS) web site [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Messages sent from this account are auto-generated, do not send replies to this account.
b. Student Phase 1 Group placement corresponds to the Phase 2 class reservation in ATRRS. The Phase 1 Calendar column 3 and column 5 show the Group’s start date and required completion date respectively.
If you have any questions, please send email to email@example.com Subject: WOILE, Student Name, Class #, or call 334-255-2799 (DSN: 558-2799). Hours of Operation are Mon-Fri, 0800-1600 hrs (CST)