In support of CAC-T, TSAID serves as the overall program integrator and in cooperation with the DA G 3/5/7 training provides staff management for the Training Support System (TSS) Enterprise. TSAID also serves as the Army Soldier Training Support Program lead agent. It integrates Training and Education (T&E) into the future capability process and documents to support Army readiness and prepare leaders.
How TSAID Helps the Army
- Manages TSS Mission Essential Requirements (MER) and TSS Master Plan.
- Executes HQDA TSS-R Program with TRADOC COEs.
- Co-Lead with HQDA in TSSE integration, planning and execution.
- Serves as Program Lead for Soldier Training Support Program.
- Conduct TSS studies and analyses to support TSSE and CG TRADOC priorities and maximize efficient and effective training solutions for the Army.
- Integrates requirements & administer TSSE Mission Support Service Contract.
- Serves as the CAC-T lead for "T" Domain actions for TRADOC's Capabilities Needs Analysis, AGILE Process, Capability Set Fielding, Science and Technology, TRADOC TL&E capabilities development and analysis process, and Training Warfighter Outcomes, in support of the Army Capabilities Integration Center.
- Leads CAC's TL&E Domain Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System review process as Gatekeeper.
- Oversees management of Army Training Support Centers (TSC).
- Validates TSC MILCON requirements in support of HQDA DAMO-TRS.
- Manages Total Asset Visibility for the Army's fielded Training Aids Devices Simulators and Simulations (TADSS) inventory and executes redistribution of TADSS to the point of need.
- Manage TSS Enterprise (TSSE) program integration, planning and execution.
- Maintain the strategy-based Training Support System (TSS) Mission Essential Requirements and TSS Master Plan.
- Gatekeeper for Combined Arms Center's TL&E Domain Joint Capabilities Integration Development System review process.
- Manage total asset visibility for the Army's fielded Training Aids, Devices, Simulators, and Simulations (TADSS) inventory and execute redistribution of TADSS to the point of need.
- Establish and maintain guidelines for Trainability as a key performance parameter.