The Training Support Analysis and Integration Directorate integrates and manages programs to deliver vital training enablers to Soldiers and develop future training to prepare versatile units and innovative leaders.
How TSAID Helps the Army
- Lead for Army Training Support System efforts and program integration.
- Manage the Army Training Support System Enterprise (TSSE) that helps Soldiers and civilians support Army readiness.
- Manages the lifecycle of training aids, devices, simulators, simulations and graphic training aids for world-wide distribution.
- Identify and prioritize Army training, leadership and education gaps and capabilities.
- Identify & Prioritize Army TL&E Required Capabilities & Gaps .
- Ensure Army warfighting capabilities are trainable with identified training capabilities.
- In coordination with Combined Arms Center-Training (CAC-T), manage Training Support System Enterprise (TSSE) actions across CAC-T.
- Develop and maintain the Training Support System (TSS) Master Plan.
- Conduct TSS studies and analyses to provide analytical underpinning for TSSE and TRADOC priorities.
- Support TRADOC program lead agents and training support capability managers to assess and articulate the impacts of resourcing decisions on the capability of training support programs, products, processes and services to meet force objectives.
- Validate TSS information in the Army program of instruction documents.
- Manage the CAC training, leadership and education domain review of all Joint Capabilities Integration Development System documents as part of the Army Capabilities Integration Center (ARCIC) led capability document review process.
- Integrate requirements for and provide oversight of the TSSE Mission Support Services Contract (MSSC).
- Provide total lifecycle and staff management oversight for the Army’s non-system training, aids, devices, simulators, simulations (TADSS) and fielded system TADSS
- Serve as the Army’s lead for management, replication and distribution of graphic training aids
- Develop and maintain Training Modernization Strategy and Roadmaps for TSS Enterprise Programs