The Army Training Support Center (ATSC) is a dynamic organization with a vast and varied mission. It is responsible for managing the Army Training Support Enterprise (TSE), providing oversight for many programs that enable the development, delivery and sustainment of training and education (T&E) support capabilities worldwide.
With a staff of more than 400 Soldiers, civilians and contractors, ATSC works closely with many partners, stakeholders and customers to ensure the Army has the T&E support capabilities it needs to accomplish its mission.
ATSC is located at Fort Eustis, VA.
- Deliver world-class training support to the operational and institutional Army.
- Improve Army readiness by providing rigorous, relevant and tailored distributed training and education.
- Maximize the multimedia visual information production and distribution program for strategic messaging and developing adaptive leaders.
- Support establishment of the Army Training Information Infrastructure Program.
- Reorganize to better align in support of changing mission requirements.