Wed, 2017-12-06 16:18
Fri, 2017-08-04 13:18
Fri, 2017-08-04 13:11
Fri, 2017-05-05 10:23
Fri, 2017-04-07 14:21
Wed, 2017-04-05 15:26
The U.S. Army Command and General Staff College and the CGSC Foundation cohosted a National Security Roundtable (NSRT) program on April 5, 2017 at the Lewis and Clark Center on Fort Leavenworth, KS. Leaders from the public and private sector in the Kansas City metro area and around the country were represented in this NSRT class.
Wed, 2017-04-05 14:44
Fort Leavenworth will conduct an annual full scale exercise April 12-13.
Fort Leavenworth's crisis management team conducts exercises to prepare for potential crises.
This year's scenario is based on a tornado touching down on post.
Tornado Sirens will sound on Fort Leavenworth, Wed., April 12, at 8:30 a.m. as part of the exercise. In case of inclement weather the sirens will not be used.
Expect traffic disruptions, sirens and emergency vehicles on both days.
Fri, 2016-09-16 11:29
All, please join Army Press, Military Review in congratulating the 2016 winners of the General William E. DePuy writing competition. They extend their thanks to all those who participated and encourage everyone to compete next year.
- 1st Place: Capt. Andrew Jenkins, "Transforming Unit Training with the Science of Learning"
- 2nd Place: Maj. Hassan Kamara, "Writing: Maximizing Returns on the Army's Investments in Education"
- 3rd Place: 1Lt. James Tollefson, "Treading the Way of Ignorance: Officer Education and Critical Thought"
- Maj. Chris Gen, "Soldiers, Scholars, Diplomats: Educating Strategic Leaders at Foreign Staff Colleges"
- Col. Dean Nowowiejski, Ph.D., "The Importance of a Long Term Self-Development concept to Army Officers"
Fri, 2016-08-19 09:24
Robert J. Dole Institute of Politics at the University of Kansas presents the Fort Leavenworth Series featuring lectures from CGSC's Department of Military History faculty - Lt. Col. Brian Steed, "Bees and Spiders: ISIS in Perspective"
September 1 @ 3:00 pm
Robert J. Dole Institute of Politics
2350 Petefish Drive, Lawrence, KS 66045