Our focus is service excellence. When the system is used as designed, the results can be magical. Customers are happy, we are happy, everyone wins! In general, all customer inquiries should be resolved within 24-48 hours even for the more complex issues. In many cases, issues are resolved in minutes.
You will need to provide specifics in your email to the help desk. We encourage you to use the helpdesk notification system and strongly discourage phone calls. If you call, you will be directed to the use the notification system to get the action resolved.
Your course is available in the ALMS or Blackboard.
Please follow the steps outlined below if you do not have access to your course.
Help Desk Steps
For assistance with your Course please contact us through the Army Training Help Desk (ATHD). Follow the steps listed when connects to ATHD using the link below.
- Log in to ATHD by clicking here and logging in via your AKO username and password.
- Click on "Ask a Question/Submit a Comment" tab.
- Insert your subject.
- Enter your question/comment. Please be as detailed as possible.
- Select Army Management Staff College (AMSC) as the category and then select your course as the sub-category.
- Attach a screen shot, if needed, and click Continue...
Should the FAQs not resolve your concern, select the "Finish Submitting Question" button.
250 Gibbon Ave, Fort Leavenworth, KS 66027
Contact the AMSC Webmaster