CDID HomeU.S. Army Information Operations Proponent (USAIPO)
On behalf of the CAC Commander, Information Operations Proponent Office executes Total Army Force Modernization responsibilities across the DOTMLPF-P to meet the Army's requirement for the successful planning, integration, execution and assessment of Information Operations (IO).
- Develop and integrate IO DOTMLPF-P requirements and solutions for the Army (Total Force) and ISO Joint Requirements
- Support the JCIDS process (CBA, DOTMLPF-P Assessments, Experiments)
- Manage/Develop the IO Career Force
- Validate IO LDE&T courseware
- Develop/revise IO and MC Doctrine
- Develop/Refine IO force composition (FDU, JDA/TOE/TDA, SRC 53)
- Conduct eight (8) stages of Life Cycle Management IAW DA Pam 600-3 for FA30 Career Field.
- Inform and educate relevant audiences on Army IO programs, opportunities, and initiatives.
- Support the Total Army w/IO Education and Training (IO into PME Cohorts)
- Develop, Execute and Manage the Functional Area 30, IO Qualification Course (Resident and Non-Resident).
- Execute training development for Total Army IO requirements (ADDIE)
- Support Total Army Analysis and Force Restructure
- Refine/Sustain broadening opportunities (ACS and TWI opportunities)
- Support CAC and MC CoE engagement campaigns