Family Readiness Group (FRG) Resources
The following compilation of materials and links are designed to be a one-stop resource center for deploying Soldiers and their families.
- CALL Handbook 07-30 -Family Readiness Group Handbook
- Army FRG Download Center
- U.S. Army FRG Leader's Handbook
Links to Military Family Resource Groups & Programs:
- afterdeployment.org - A mental wellness resource for Service Members, Veterans, and Military Families.
- Army FRG - Army FRG is your direct connection to Command information for your unit.
- Military One Source - Site for military families and Soldiers can gain access to many resources via telephone or e-mail. (Requires site registration).
- Operation Ready - A training and information resource on deployment and family-related issues. Source of training modules and handbooks (FRG Leader’s Handbook and Rear Detachment Commander's Handbook).
Links to Family Support, Veterans, Health, and Medical Services
- American Red Cross
- ChildCare Aware - Military Families - Website is set up to help you identify your eligibility for fee assistance and to guide you and your child care provider through the application process.
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve - DoD organization to promote cooperation and understanding between Reserve component members and their civilian employers and to assist in the resolution of conflicts arising from an employee's military commitment.
- Military Mental Health - For families and service members affected by deployment.
- Our Military Kids - Collaborative effort with America's communities to support the children and youth of National Guard and Army Reserve Soldiers impacted by the Global War on Terrorism.
- National Military Family Association
- PDHealth (Post Deployment Healthcare)
- RAPIDS site locator - Locate closest ID card facility.