CGSC Registrar


It is the Registrar's mission to maintain academic records for all resident CGSC students. To provide guidance for the administration of academic investigations and the processing of academic records and reports.  The Registrar maintains official academic records, provides transcript services, manages and implements the Advanced Applications (Electives) program; prepares and tracks all Academic AR 15-6 investigations, maintains the student management system, as well as provides CGSS support.

Staff Roster

Registrar: Send mail
Assoc Registrar & Resident Registration: Send mail
Resident Records: Send mail
Transcripts: Send mail
ATRRs Clerk: Send mail

Transcript FAQs

Our Accreditation Information and Catalog

The US Army Command and General Staff College (CGSC) is Accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools as a Master's Degree Granting Institution. You will not find CGSC courses in the ACE Guide.

How do I request a Transcript?

If you completed a Course at CGSC, Satellite Campus, TASS or DL and would like to request a resident transcript, please read all the information below and click here to complete the form. To ensure your request is not denied or delayed, it is important to pay close attention to policy statements.

What if I completed the 6 week or 9 week CAS3 course?

Students who attended the 6 or 9-Week CAS3 Course can receive a transcript. Just read the mailing instructions below and access our on-line form.


For CGSC, CGSOC, MMAS, SAMS, MHIC and other courses, read the mailing instructions and access the on-line form.

How should I address my request?

Please ensure you provide a numbered street address, building number, or P.O. box as part of the the university address or we will be unable to process your request.  Our mailroom has an automated reader that must see a number in the next to the last line of the mailing address or it kicks it back to us.  It's also beneficial to include the name of the counselor you've been working with on the first line of the address.

Will the university accept a transcript from me?

Unless the university has specifically requested transcripts be mailed to the student, transcripts will only be mailed from our office directly to the university or business for job application.  If you university had requested we mail the transcript to you, the enveloped will be embossed and signed across the seal.  The envelope must be hand carried to destinations where receiving institution will open (to maintain official status).  Justification for this request must be specified in the comments box in the request form and will be reviewed by the registrar.

Can I request a copy of my transcript for my personal records?

A request can be submitted to our Registrar in the comments box on the request form.

You are now ready to fill out the form. Complete the Resident Transcript Request form.

If you wish to contact the Registrar's Office

The Registrar's Office hours are Monday through Friday 0700-1600 Central Time.

The Registrars Office can be reached by mail at:

Resident Registrar's Office, CGSC
100 Stimson Ave
Fort Leavenworth KS  66027-1352

Thank you!