TCM TADLP improves Army readiness by providing rigorous, relevant and tailored distributed training and education to Soldiers, Leaders, and Army Civilians at the point of need from a responsive and accessible delivery capability.
How TCM TADLP Helps the Army
- Provide Distributed Learning (DL) program governance, plans and policy for the Army
- Manage DL content nomination and prioritization process (DCG, CAC-T approves)
- Manage the TADLP omnibus contract for the analysis, design and development of all Army DL learning content
- Manage courseware (CW) and content lifecycle of all Army DL learning content
- Manage DL capability gaps and solutions and develop DL CW standards and specifications
- Manage Army Learning and Content Management Capability and CW migrations
- Provide technical advice and policy guidance on the development of Joint training plans, training and education
- Perform as TRADOC centralized planner and integrator for mobile computing initiative
- Rework baseline Army Learning Management System requirements and upgrade the ALMS.
- Timely execution of acquisition actions for FY 14 distributed learning - nominated courseware.
- Fully support TRADOC mobile learning initiative.
- Monitor ongoing distributed learning contract. deliverables/testing and resolve distributed learning backlog.
- Pilot course(s) using Massive Online Open Course structuring.