Provide an enterprise Army Training Information System that optimizes leaders’ and civilians’ ability to plan, prepare, execute, and assess training, education, and leader development across the operational, institutional, and self-development training domains by leveraging persistent technologies in a discrete set of hardware, software, and information infrastructure specifically organized for the collection, processing, maintenance, use, sharing, dissemination, and/or disposition of training information.
How TCM ATIS Helps the Army
- Supports establishment of the Army Training Information Infrastructure (TII) Program
- Sustains/evolves existing core applications into capabilities
- Supports TRADOC Army Learning Model Implementation
- Supports ATSC Network and delivery communication services
- Operates the Training Support Enterprise Data Center
- Establish ATIS as a Program of Record.
- Continue to improve training development capability and other ATIS applications.
757-878-7001, ext. 6503