The Army Training Information System (ATIS) is a discrete set of hardware, software and information infrastructure specifically organized for the collection, processing, maintenance, use, sharing, dissemination, and/or disposition of training information. TCM ATIS leverages persistent technologies to optimize adaptive learning strategies that enable Commanders, commandants, Soldiers, leaders and civilians to plan, prepare, execute, and assess training, education, and leader development across the operational, institutional, and self-development training domains.
How TCM ATIS Helps the Army
- Support establishment of the Army Training Information Infrastructure (TII) Program.
- Sustain/evolve ATIS core applications into capabilities.
- Support TRADOC Army Learning Model Implementation.
- Support ATSC Network and delivery communication services.
- Operate the Training Support Enterprise Data Center.
- Establish ATIS as a Program of Record.
- Consolidate black board content at Fort Eustis Enterprise Lifelong Learning Center.
- Continue to improve training development capability and other ATIS applications.
757-878-7001, ext. 6503