All, please join Army Press, Military Review in congratulating the 2016 winners of the General William E. DePuy writing competition. They extend their thanks to all those who participated and encourage everyone to compete next year.
- 1st Place: Capt. Andrew Jenkins, "Transforming Unit Training with the Science of Learning"
- 2nd Place: Maj. Hassan Kamara, "Writing: Maximizing Returns on the Army's Investments in Education"
- 3rd Place: 1Lt. James Tollefson, "Treading the Way of Ignorance: Officer Education and Critical Thought"
- Maj. Chris Gen, "Soldiers, Scholars, Diplomats: Educating Strategic Leaders at Foreign Staff Colleges"
- Col. Dean Nowowiejski, Ph.D., "The Importance of a Long Term Self-Development concept to Army Officers"