Stability Operations and Security Force Assistance Campaign Plan Conference
Purpose: To integrate Army efforts in support of enhanced Stability Operations and Security Force Assistance capabilities and to support integration of TRADOC international activities.
Concept: 23-25 June conference at Ft Leavenworth, Kansas will include:
- Stability Operations and SFA updates from key stakeholders (HQDA G3, FORSCOM, TRADOC, ARCIC, PKSOI, USASOC, JCISFA, and both Proponency offices),
- Concept Development briefing for SO & SFA Campaign Plans,
- Breakout sessions to explore issues in further depth,
- Consolidated back briefs on proposed way ahead for the next 12 months to the combined group.
Audience: Army organizations with Stability Operations and SFA functions and TRADOC organizations with international engagement responsibilities. While other governmental and nongovernmental agencies, joint, and multinational organizations will be in attendance, the focus of effort will be on internal Army processes & responsibilities. A subsequent workshop will more thoroughly address our JIIM partners.
Endstate: The conference will codify how the proponents will assist the Army with the DOTMLPF integration and set the foundation for enhanced JIIM interaction with following outcomes:
- Common operational picture of key initiatives within SO & SFA proponencies including delineation of proponents’ roll within the two communities
- Initiation of US Army SO & SFA Campaign Plans
- Common understanding of the myriad international engagement actions ongoing within TRADOC.
Required Actions Prior: Request that you provide following to conference organizer NLT 12 June:
- List/calendar of key SO & SFA related events from JUL 09-JUN 10 (5Ws if known)
- International engagement responsibilities with objectives, functions, priorities, and metrics (TRADOC organizations only)
- Draft presentations (requested organizations only)
To Register Click Here.
For Driving Directions Click Here.
June 17, 2009