Combined Arms Center And Fort Leavenworth
PRIVACY AND SECURITY NOTICE
1. US Army Combined Arms Center (CAC) Web Site is provided as a public service by the Public Affairs Office, Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas.
2. Information presented on the CAC Web Site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits are requested.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes only. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
All data collection activities are in strict accordance with DoD Directive 5240.1 (reference(p)).
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
7. The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by CAC, the US Army Training and Doctrine Command, the US Army, or the Department of Defense of this Web site, or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) sites, the US Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of the Web site. Please let us know about existing external links which you believe are inappropriate and about specific additional external links which you believe ought to be included.
8. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please send an e-mail to the CAC WebMaster.