SAMS Mission Statement & Leadership
The School of Advanced Military Studies educates the future leaders of our Armed Forces, our Allies, and the Interagency at the graduate level to be agile and adaptive leaders who think critically at the strategic and operational levels to solve complex ambiguous problems.
AMSP Program Outcomes
- Are innovative leaders, willing to accept risk and to experiment.
- Are adaptive leaders who excel at the art of command.
- Anticipate the future operational environment.
- Apply critical & creative thinking skills in order to solve complex problems.
- Demonstrate mastery of Operational Art and Doctrine.
- Synthesize the elements of US national power in Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental and Multinational (JIIM) operations.
- Demonstrate Effective Communications.