- Go to the CAC Enabled CALL Web page at https://call2.army.mil/. Select Request Information or a CALL Product in the upper left side section. Complete the form.
- Use your .mil e-mail address, as CALL does not send data to free, temporary Web-based addresses (i.e. hotmail.com, yahoo.com, gmail.com, etc.). If you do not have a .mil e-mail address, input your .gov e-mail address. If you have none of the above, input your regular e-mail address.
- In the street address section, input your full military street address to include Bldg # and street. If overseas, use your APO address. If you are not in the military or the government, input your home address.
- If you are a contractor, input the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) data. Failure to do so will slow the approval process.
- If you are from a foreign government, please list the country in Section 4 (Your Request).
- Submit the request. If you have an error, the list will reappear; complete the section that was skipped and resubmit.
- Once the request is in, an e-mail confirmation will be sent to you. Please click the link, DO NOT click the reply.
May 18, 2012