CALL title banner



  1. Go to the CAC Enabled CALL Web page at Select Request Information or a CALL Product in the upper left side section. Complete the form.
  2. Use your .mil e-mail address, as CALL does not send data to free, temporary Web-based addresses (i.e.,,, etc.). If you do not have a .mil e-mail address, input your .gov e-mail address. If you have none of the above, input your regular e-mail address.
  3. In the street address section, input your full military street address to include Bldg # and street. If overseas, use your APO address. If you are not in the military or the government, input your home address.
  4. If you are a contractor, input the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) data. Failure to do so will slow the approval process.
  5. If you are from a foreign government, please list the country in Section 4 (Your Request).
  6. Submit the request. If you have an error, the list will reappear; complete the section that was skipped and resubmit.
  7. Once the request is in, an e-mail confirmation will be sent to you. Please click the link, DO NOT click the reply.


          |   Privacy and Security Notice   |     |   Accessibility Help   |   External Link Disclaimer   |   No Fear Act   |
|   U.S. Army   |   Tradoc   TRADOC   |   iSALUTE   | Ft. Leavenworth   |   Site Map   |   FOIA   |   USA.GOV   |   This is an official U.S. Army Site   |