Military Personnel (G-1) Mission
- Serve as the personnel advisor to the CG, Combined Arms Center (CAC), and other CAC key leaders on all matters concerning CAC personnel management.
- The G-1/HRD is the lead for CAC concerning all military personnel management issues and coordinates directly with the TRADOC Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel, Infrastructure, and Logistics and Human Resource Command regarding officer and enlisted distribution systems, policies, and procedures.
- The G-1/HRD coordinates with CAC Subordinate Organizations, separate units, and the Garrison Adjutant General (AG) concerning personnel accountability and the processing of evaluations, awards, enlisted management and promotions, congressional actions, line of duty investigations, and casualty affairs.
- The G-1/HRD provides Personnel Service Support (PSS) to CAC.
- The G-1/HRD coordinates PSS with the 15 CAC centers and schools.
|Plans and Operations
For information regarding Combat Related Special Compensation, visit www.hrc.army.mil/TAGD/CRSC