How the NSC helps the Army
- Provides capability development for Live, Virtual, Constructive and Gaming enablers that set the conditions for Army training
- Serves as the program lead within the Training Support System Enterprise for the Mission Command Training Support Program (MCTSP)
- Develops and sustains the Integrated Training Environment.
- Provides Live, Virtual, Constructive â€“ Integrating Architecture capability development and fielding.
- Provides Regional Simulation Center (RSC) support for Division and Corps home station simulation exercises.
- Offers Combat Training Center and home station exercise support through the Global Simulation Capability.
- Provides capability development support for TRADOC Centers of Excellence and Schools.
- Offers simulation support for Mission Command Training Program exercises.
NSC Top Priorities
- Fielding of the Live Virtual Constructive-Integrating Architecture Increment 1 to Fort Stewart, Korea and Fort Riley.
- Support to the Mission Command Training Program WFX 14-2.
- Set the conditions for Training Integration Forum/Commanders and Directors of Training/Training Support System-Enterprise 14-2.
- Finalize and publish plan for supporting Institutions/Centers of Excellence.
- Establish Integrated Training Environment Governance by publishing the ITE Implementation Master Plan.
- Establishment of Global Simulation Capability Net in CONUS.
- Support to USARPAC Exercises-Yama Sakura.
December 16, 2013