Incidents of Interest
WHEN TO CALL US
- Unauthorized persons ask about Army forces, secrets,
technologies, etc. in person or thru email.
- Any known, suspected or contemplated acts of espionage,
or physical attack, by any person or group.
- If inappropriately searched, detained or questioned about
your job while traveling in a
foreign country, or have official documents stolen or confiscated
- Contact with foreign military or intelligence personnel
- Unauthorized intrusions or theft of a sensitive computer system
- Deliberate security violations or compromises
- Any domestic or international terrorist threats or suspicions
- Discovery of technical surveillance device in sensitive areas
- Any diversion or attempted diversion of U.S. technology to a foreign nation
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- Protect information and follow guidelines for handling classified information
- Challenge requests for sensitive information unless they have a need to know.
- Stay alert. Recognize activities and situations that may be espionage.
Report any known, suspected or perceived acts of espionage or terrorism to the Fort Leavenworth Resident Office at (913) 684-7870, 1-800-CALL-SPY, or
January 8, 2013