Army Family Covenant
Our strong support to Families still exists in Initial Entry Training. Like any other unit, we give Families the highest priority.
Chief of Staff of the Army
General George W. Casey Jr.
The Army Family Covenant
...the commitment and increasing sacrifices that our Families are making every day.
...the strength of our Soldiers comes fromthe strength of their Families.
We are committed...
...to providing Soldiers and Families a Quality of Life that is commensurate with their service.
...to providing our Families a strong, supportive environment where they can thrive.
...to building a partnership with Army Families that enhances their strength and resilience.
We are committed to improving Family readiness by:
- Standardizing and funding existing Family programs and services
- Increasing accessibility and quality of healthcare
- Improving Soldier and Family housing
- Ensuring excellence in schools, youth services, and child care
- Expanding education and employment opportunities for Family members