Assistant Chief of Staff
Army Reserve Affairs Mission
- Serves as the principle Army Reserve Advisor to the CG, Combined Arms Center (CAC), Chief of Staff CAC and other CAC Senior Leadership and staff on all matters concerning and related to the Army Reserve.
- The Army Reserve Affairs Office is the lead for CAC concerning all Army Reserve military personnel management issues, implementation of Department of the Army Initiatives within the Army Reserve formation on Ft Leavenworth, coordinates directly with Headquarters, Training and Doctrine Command, Deputy Chief of Staff, Army Reserve Office and Human Resource Command regarding officerâ€™s distribution systems, policies, procedures and professional development of officer attending the Command and General Staff College Courses (CGSC), and establishes and maintains the Army Reserve Community Network for Ft Leavenworth.
- The Army Reserve Affairs Office serves as a support system to Army Reserve Officers and Families assigned to CGSC Course, as well as to Command Sergeants Major and their Spouses attending the CAC, Brigade and Battalion Pre-Command Courses (PCC).
|Assistant Chief of Staff, Army Reserve
|Director, Distance Learning Education, Army Reserve, CAC Leader Development &Education (LD&E)
|Director, Reserve Component Program, CAC, CGSC
|Sergeant Major, Assistant Chief of Staff, Army Reserve
- For information regarding the United States Army Reserve visit:
- For more information regarding Headquarters, Combined Arms Center, Assistant Chief of Staff, Army Reserve Affairs visit:
USAR Facebook Page
- For information regarding CAC LD&E, CGSC, and PCC visit:
- For information regarding the United Human Resources Command visit:
U.S. Army Human Resources Command
July 18, 2013