Combined Arm Center Special Troops Battlaion executes Soldier support, administration, military justice, training, logistics, and other functions as directed in order to enhance the Combined Arms Center Commander's ability to execute the assigned mission.
- Provide command and control, administration, training and Uniformed Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) support to assigned and attached units.
- Implement programs to ensure Soldier readiness for deployment and professional development.
- Perform Soldier support (reenlistment, training, and promotion authority) functions for Headquarters and Headquarters Company, Special Troops Battalion; 500th Military Police Detachment; and Battle Command Training Program (BCTP).
- Provide trained and ready Soldiers to Combined Arms Center subordinate organizations and Fort Leavenworth tenant organizations.
- Provide Soldiers to support Regional Casualty operations (funeral details, notification, escort, and casualty assistance).
- Integrate and synchronize Soldier support to installation ceremonies and special activities.
- Manage and sustain a Family readiness Group that includes families of deployed Soldiers prior and post graduation from CGSC and families within the Combined Arms Center Special Troops Battlaion.