TCM Gaming serves as the usersâ€™ representative for games for training in support of the Integrated Training Environment. It is the centralized planner, manager and integrator for all Army gaming-related capabilities. TCM Gaming collects, prioritizes and approves requirements, and conducts validation and accreditation of solutions to meet training needs. It maintains awareness of current technological capabilities to support materiel developer efforts.
How TCM Gaming helps the Army
- Serves as the Army capability developer for the integration of gaming simulations, simulators and instrumentation.
- Assists materiel developers by conducting an annual Gaming Users Conference to learn about emerging technologies.
- Conducts annual Requirements Control Board.
- Enhances communication efforts through technology demonstrations, informational briefings and video productions to inform the Army about gamingâ€™s capabilities.
- Imbeds gaming capabilities in the Combined Arms Training Strategy to provide commanders with options to prepare Soldiers and units for Decisive Action.
- Supports Government Acceptance Testing and Verification.
- Conducts validation and accreditation to make sure gaming systems meet the Armyâ€™s needs.
- Provides management and oversight of the MilGaming Community of Practice.