ATSC delivers integrated products, services, and infrastructure
to enable education and full-spectrum training for Soldiers.
ATSC, located at Fort Eustis, VA, is a dynamic organization with a vast and varied mission. As a subordinate organization to the Combined Arms Center (CAC) at Fort Leavenworth, KS, the organization is responsible for managing the Army Training Support Enterprise (TSE), providing oversight for many programs that enable the development, delivery, and sustainment of training and education (T&E) support capabilities worldwide.
With a population of more than 400 Soldiers, civilians, and contractors, ATSC works closely with our many partners, stakeholders, and customers to ensure the Army has the T&E support capabilities it needs to accomplish its mission. Among those we work with include:
- Headquarters, Training and Doctrine Command (HQ TRADOC) Staff, Centers, and
- Army Commands (ACOMs), Army Service Component Commands (ASCCs),
and Direct Reporting Units (DRUs)
- Other Department of Defense (DoD) and Government Agencies
- Headquarters, Department of the Army (HQDA)
- Various Program Executive Offices (PEOs)
- Unified Combatant Commands
- Industry Partners
- Joint Community
Working together, we will ensure the most operationally relevant T&E support capabilities are available to Soldiers and civilians at the right place and time.
We will be a trusted team of innovative professionals leveraging technology to best meet The Army's training requirements:
- Committed to high-quality T&E for America's Soldiers.
- Collaborative as we work with other Army and Joint organizations to seek out the best practices that save money and time.
- Creative in solving tough training and education problems, handling change, and delivering solutions rapidly
- Deliver T&E support to the operational and institutional Army and, most importantly, to the Soldier.
- Push the envelope on technology to enhance T&E and better use resources.
- Execute DA and TRADOC missions completely and in an integrated manner.
- Make ATSC the Army's premier training support organization
July 23, 2013